(See gallery of photos below)
Please Note: Due to the proximity of the venues to the hotel rooms and chalets, we regret that only soft background music is allowed.
This is a spacious and beautifully situated room overlooking the mountains and surrounding scenery and opens up onto a large curved verandah.
- For private dinners this room accommodates up to 80 people.
- For cocktail parties, the room can accommodate up to 150 people.
- The verandah is ideal for pre-dinner drinks of up to 80 people or even dinner for small parties of up to 20 people.
- Please note that the patio is only partially covered so is only available, weather permitting.
- Equipment provided: Podium, Lapel microphone, stand-alone microphone and Home Theatre system for video, DVD, CD, TV, and laptop connectivity.
This small room commands an air of sophistication and exclusivity. Everything from the furniture through to the accessories is beautifully appointed.
- For private dinners, this room accommodates up to 20 people.
- For cocktail parties, the room can accommodate up to 60 people.
The thatched-roofed open-side Boma is situated near the pool and overlooks the mountains and surroundings scenery.
- For private dinners, the Boma can accommodate up to 36 people under thatch or up to 140 people if the surrounding lawn is utilized.
- For cocktail parties, the Boma can accommodate up to 60 people or up to 140 people if the surrounding lawn is utilized.
- This venue is only suitable, weather permitting.
- Menus provided as a buffet meal are charged out at a per person rate.
- This charge includes the hire of the venue, table setting and service.
- Cost does not include centre table arrangements, drapery, music or bar.
- Only soft background music allowed.
- Surcharges applicable for functions less than 12 people.
- All private dinners/functions to close by midnight.